ORGANIZED BY AMT Services PLT & Japan Malaysia Technical Institute
13~24 NOV 2017
At Japan Malaysia Technical Institute (JMTi), P.Pinang
- The Certification Programmes for SMEs Capability Building is aimed at re-skilling and up-skilling middle management, supervisors and workers of SME businesses.
- No fees will be charge to the participants.
- Participants will received training materials, 4x meals/day and etc.
- Programme will be conducted at Japan Malaysia Technical Institute (JMTI), Penang for two (2) weeks, Mon to Friday from 13th. Nov to 24th. Nov 2017
- Upon completion of the training, participants will be awarded with JMTI training certificate.
- The programme will only occupy for 20 paxs per program on the “first come first serve basis”and open to all SMEs in Malaysia
- All employers MUST complete “MyFuture diagnostic tool” which can be found in PSMB website in order to be considered for the training.
- Selection and approval of the application will be done by PSMB
- The selection of the SME participant will be based on the results of MyFuture
- Employers are allowed to register only ONE (1) participant.
- Accommodation can be arrange for participant outside Penang only if needed
- All application must be submitted using the form below and fax or email to AMT.
- Employers can contact AMT services contact person if required any further information regarding the training program and schedule.
- This programme is specially design to enhance the capability of the skill workers involved in plastic
injection moulding industries. With the rapid changes in procedures, method and standard, one who
is involved in the industries should be prepared to adapt with the changes happening world wide.
- In order to sustain in the market, companies should improved in their quality, delivery, productivity
- This programme is a blended of all aspect involved in the injection moulding process.
- Participants will be able to improve their knowledge with the latest method and procedures that been
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle managements, supervisors, technicians, line leader and workers
2. Safety in plastic injection moulding
3. Plastic materials and specification studies
4. Material classification, properties and
5. Material identification and testing
6. Injection moulding machine specification
7. Machine components and function
8. Machine maintenance
10. Mould cooling system
11. Mould maintenance
12. Plastic injection moulding process
13. Parameters and setting procedures
14. Plastic product defects and
15. Report writing and presentation skill
16. Course evaluation and discussion
Azahar Hasan, a mechanical engineering graduate from UTM started his career as a trainer at Centre for
Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (CIAST) under Ministry of Human Resource in 1984. He has undergone
training in Japan in the area of plastic injection moulding from various training institutions and companies such
as Nissei School, Takahashi Seiki, Yamashita Precision, Idemitsu Chemical, Tokyo High Polymer Centre and
Others. He started to organized and conducted training under AMT services since 1999 after leaving CIAST.
Currently he is involved in Skill Advisory Committee Member for plastic under JPK (Jabatan Pembangunan
Kemahiran) and TAC (Technical Advisory Committee) for Jabatan Tenaga Manusia training institute. His
knowledge and experience has been shared by thousand of participants who came over from various
multinational companies, universities, training institutions including participants from Asean Countries.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register please download registration form by clicking PDF icon below, fill in and submit to us. Any inquiries kindly reach our representatives below.
No 4, Medan Niaga Perda Fasa 2, Jln Serindit, Sg Jawi,
14300, Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang.
Contact person: Mr Azahar bin Hasan
Tel or Whatsapp 011-11328818
Plot 59, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 15,Taman Perindustrian Bukit Minyak
14100 Seberang Perai Tengah,Penang. Tel: 04-5087800/Fax 04-5087809
Contact person: Mr. Syafiq Abd Wahab (Ext: 2406)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE FOR JMTi MAP