More than any other material, parts made from plastic must be “designed for production”. Almost anybody can design a plastic part to some degree, but to do it well, knowledge of the injection molding process and how injection molds function is required in addition to “regular” design skills.
Parts to be injection moulded must be very carefully designed to facilitate the moulding process, the material used for the part, the desired shape and features of the part, the material of the mould, and the properties of the moulding machine must all be taken into account.
Enable participants to understand material specification and method of material selection for plastic product.
Knowledge on plastic product design and mould design.
Understanding the relation between product design, mould design and machine selection.
Topic 1 – Material specification studies and selection method
Topic 2 – Plastic product design
Topic 3 – Mould components, functions and design
Topic 4 – Injection moulding machine specification studies and selection method
Who should attend this course?
Managers, Engineers, R&D personnel, QC personnel, Executives, Trainers, Supervisors, Technicians, Line Leaders, Maintenance personnel and others related personnel
Why you should attend this course?
- Upgrade your plastic part designing skills to a new level.
- This program includes practical module so participant will gain hands on experience.
- We are specialist with long experience in injection molding.
- 100% satisfaction and guaranteed ROI through all courses we have conducted.
What you will learn in this course?
- Learn how to design plastic parts while considering material specification.
- Learn how to facilitate moulding process with correct product design.
- Learn relation between product design, mould design and machine selection.